Monday, May 16, 2011

I've been M.I.A

Not that I think any one would notice,but I have been pretty M.I.A lately. I swear as soon as I start a project another one adds itself to my list..ok,I add it but whatev.
I have mentioned before that I opened an Etsy shop. Well it also became a Facebook page. It went from just some cute girl bows,to bow ties,ties and cuff links for boys. Also I got to 100 fans WAY quicker than I thought so I didn't have much time to plan the big giveaway. I got a bit stressed out.Overall it seems to be going great! I love it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/crabbybabyboutique
There you have it!
To top that off,I took a coupon class a couple of weeks ago. I won a shitton of coupons from like the last couple of months papers. I had to clip and organize all of those. Now I am super duper obsessed with finding great deals. This takes up a whole lot of time!
All of this and my 6 1/2 month old was fighting a slight tummy virus :( she feels much better now minus teething.She is now scooting all over the house.Sitting up unassisted and has crawled twice.WHERE oh where is the time going?

No comments:

Post a Comment